Would you like to contribute to a safer world and be a part of our innovative product development? Orga is currently looking for a Senior Embedded Software Engineer!
As Embedded (Senior) Software Engineer you are a part of a group of engineers, who are continuously involved in the development of industrial products for the markets Orga operates in. You work in programming language C and together with colleagues you take care of a structural approach so the software you’ve written can be maintained sustainably.
- Setting up a technical design and its implementation;
- Testing of the design based on specifications;
- Delivering of specifications;
- Providing advice on technical feasibility in time;
- Keeping track of developments infield.
- Bachelor or Master in for example Electrical Engineering (Embedded Systems), (Technical)
- Information or similar;
- Experience in programming in language C;
- Experience with different flowcharts and pseudo code are an advantage: for example Structure Charts Page – Jones, Hatley – Pirbhai Modelling;
Orga is a Dutch based high tech company, with offices around the world. We develop and manufacture smart offshore and onshore obstruction marking, helideck landing systems, aids to navigation, remote power and explosion-proof products and services. Our in-house researchers and product developers are driven to innovate and continuously improve our products. Over 40 years already Orga attracts attention worldwide with its unique products and its focus on personal development!
We have an open and informal culture, the no nonsense approach makes sure for many years that our customer base is growing. Of course the effort of motivated and enthusiastic colleagues are therefore indispensable. Our people always go the extra mile, working closely together with our customers and regulatory bodies. That means that we walk the talk and work hard to build long-term partnerships. We are adoptive and brave to lead the industry with our innovations!
About Research & Development (R&D)
At the Research and Development department we work together on various industrial products which our customers consider to be innovative. Our R&D team consist of various components: mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, software engineering and optical engineering. A big part of the production is located in the same building as the R&D department, so you can immediately see the results of your own developments!
- Good primary and secondary employment conditions in an international innovative organization and market;
- Internal trainings and education to grow within the company;
- A yearly Employee Benefits Budget and participation for the collective bonus regulation;
- Discount on different collective insurances;
- Pension scheme;
- Next to the office there is a gym where we promote you to go (with our company discount);
- Work with international people and specialists in different fields;
- Work in a big company with a family culture;
- Every Friday we close the week with drinks & snacks.