Did you recently graduated from an ICT related education and looking for a job? At Orga our ICT department makes sure that the processes behind the organization run smoothly and every employee can work with minimum problems. Once a problem occurs, you function as ICT hero to solve the problem as quick as possible, so your colleague won’t experience any issues anymore and can have a smooth working day.
Your key responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Providing 1st support, solve the calls by yourself, otherwise call forward to 2nd support;
- Installing of computers and notebooks;
- Arrange and maintain work spots including cabling;
- Documenting activities.
Orga is a Dutch based high tech company, with offices around the world. We develop and manufacture smart offshore and onshore obstruction marking, helideck landing systems, aids to navigation, remote power and explosion-proof products and services. Our in-house researchers and product developers are driven to innovate and continuously improve our products. Over 40 years already Orga attracts attention worldwide with its unique products and its focus on personal development!
We have an open and informal culture, the no nonsense approach makes sure for many years that our customer base is growing. Of course the effort of motivated and enthusiastic colleagues are therefore indispensable. Our people always go the extra mile, working closely together with our customers and regulatory bodies. That means that we walk the talk and work hard to build long-term partnerships. We are adoptive and brave to lead the industry with our innovations!
- At least completed MBO level 4 in the direction of ICT;
- You have an extensive knowledge of hardware, software and mobile devices. Minimal Windows
- 10, Windows 7, Office 365 and Active Directory;
- Minimum of 2 years work experience;
- Service-oriented attitude;
- Proactive work attitude;
- Knowledge of Topdesk is an advantage;
- Knowledge of Teamviewer is an advantage.
- Good primary and secondary employment conditions in an international innovative organization and market;
- Internal trainings and education to grow within the company;
- A yearly Employee Benefits bonus and participation for the collective bonus regulation;
- Discount on different collective insurances;
- Pension scheme;
- Next to the office there is a gym where we promote you to go (with our company discount);
- Work with international people and specialists in different fields;
- Work in a big company with a family culture;
- Every Friday we close the week with drinks & snacks.