Your contribution is essential in verifying and releasing our various system configurations.
Your responsibilities within this system test engineer role will include:
• Review of Master Test Plan and implementing the defined test strategy.
• Review of requirement and design documents from a test point of view.
• Develop, execute and archive objective, reproducible and maintainable test designs and test protocols (e.g. test cases/scripts):
o Based on a risk-based strategy
o By using test design methods, techniques and tools (ISTQB)
o Applying medical domain knowledge and regulatory rules (e.g. FDA, ISO)
• Analyze, interpret and report test results for both system integration and verification purposes.
• Provide (pro-active) feedback to development and system design
• Contribute to improvements in test ware, supporting tools and design verification process
• Develop and maintain a strong relationship with development, validation, service and manufacturing stakeholders.
You will be part of the Business Unit Image Guided Therapy (IGT) systems within the client.
We are looking for someone with
• Proven ISEB/ISTQB Foundation level knowledge, ISTQB Advanced level is preferred.
• System level test experience in regulated industries such as medical, aerospace, defense or automotive.
• Test automation knowledge / software development knowledge
• Strong quality drive and ownership with the ability to work effectively with cultural differences and foreign development teams (multi-site development/testing).
- Startdate: Asap
- Duration: 3 months+
- Location: Eindlhoven area
- Hours per week: Fulltime 40 hours per week
- Note: Please apply on this project with an updated resume and motivation in English.
Contactpersoon: Marieke Baijens
Adres: Hardwareweg 3
Postcode/plaats: 3821 BL AMERSFOORT