As a Software Engineer Java you will be an active member of our DevOps team. You’ll be working together with other software engineers, test analysts, ops engineers and business analysts. They will teach you the tricks of the trade, and coach you. You will have ample opportunity to grow and become an even more valuable T shaped professional.
You will collaborate with other disciplines/roles. Together you are responsible for the development/operations life cycle of in-house applications. Our applications are produced to development/test standards, corporate architecture policies including security and data privacy guidelines.
As a software engineer you will be responsible for maintaining and improving your application(s) and for running these applications within IT Systems. Besides the change activities, you also integrally support the applications based on your knowledge. Testing analysis and automated testing are an part of your job.
Working in a DevOps team means you are capable of taking over the basic activities of other DevOps team members when necessary. These activities include; support, analysis, development and testing.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in information technology or engineering
- Several years of experience as a software engineer, in a Java development environment, using current frameworks, tools and techniques
- Experience in working in Devops teams, using extensive automation, Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment and working towards Continuous Delivery
- A passion for improvement and introducing new technologies, processes and practices
- Experience of programming for the cloud is a prerequisite
- Knowledge of Analysis, Monitoring and continuity of applications
- Knowledge of ITIL processes (IPCC) and compliancy requirements
- Good commandment of the English language, in writing and speech
- Besides the our client core competencies of Customer focus and Collaboration, the following competencies are required for this position:
- Result driven
- Inspire and influence
- Organize and monitor
- Initiate improvements
- Communication and social skills
Bedrijfsnaam: Transparant Recruitment
Contactpersoon: Felix de de Bruin
Adres: Kees van Dongenlaan 44
Postcode/plaats: 3161 DL RHOON
Telefoon: +31 (0)10 210 8790